"You can't make everyone happy so just make one person happy and that person is YOU."-Pihu Rajmalani

 

Pihu Rajmalani

I'm a professional Chef by passion. I'm the founder of PR EVENTS|CREATIONS|BAKERS, presently doing graduation in English literature. The only lesson I learned in my is You are the only One who is yours. 


This Journey is something that hurts but yes it works. I had 14 years relationship in my life unfortunately one-sided. When I was in 10th I never thought about the future It was like "karlugi jo karna hai" then I came to know maths is my enemy and commerce is not my type. About art, it was so boring so I finally took admission in SCIENCE. At the ending of the 12th still not fixed with graduation. Passed a lot of entrance and exams. 


Finally cleared with HM topper in entrance got placement in Pune and Jaipur( A city of my dreams and where My love lives). But do dreams ever come true without struggle? I had financial problems so had to take admission to BA. A new Journey started. I met a person who helped me to reach my goals. 


Sudden of the (My dear love) came to Nagpur for business purpose. Between us, things were worst. Finally, we broke up. 


After this, I was like nobody. Do want to live this life. But this is the fact everything takes time. The person who I met at my college helped me to move on from this all. He was the perfect friend. Suddenly he also left me because he wanted to achieve so many things in his life. 


But my chef Journey became best just because of both these persons. A lot of more things happened but Now I'm the happiest person in my life. 


I am proud to say I was in love with the person who never loved me but he taught me so many lessons in my life. I have no regrets I just love to smile. 


"Nothing is yours... success takes a lot... find your way and move on" 


You can't make everyone happy so just make one person happy and that person is YOU.

Post a Comment

0 Comments