"I faced many defeats in life, but never let myself be defeated." - Dimple Anandani

 

Dimple Anandani


It can be coins or sports or politics or horses or baking or faith... the saddest people I've ever met in life are the ones who don't care deeply about anything at all. 


Passion and Satisfaction go hand in hand, and without them, any happiness is only temporary, because there's nothing to make it last. One must be serious about something if one wants to have any amusement in life.  


My Journey has been very mystifying. Being an Advocate and Learning about Psychology motivated me more towards Social Work and with that, improved my skills of Entrepreneurship.


To keep my doldrums away I followed my hobby and became a Home-Baker and run my page by the name "Shahi Treasures". I faced many defeats in life, but never let myself be defeated. I find that the harder I work, the luckier I feel.


Always a question, if you are an advocate then why should be an Entrepreneur or a Social Worker? 


I possess and convey knowledge of the ability to communicate and negotiate effectively with others. I welcome the opportunity to face and resolve conflict. The law never avoids conflict but always confronts it. 


“Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it's faced.”


I will help people and that’s why I started giving legal aid and started a platform “Break Free” for Rape and Domestic violence-affected people to speak for them and educate the society as everyone is born equally with all liberty and I would simply not compromise on the Fundamental Rights of people, and so do justice!


A girl with no friends and social life would be depressing but this granted me full freedom of spending my time with what I love to do. 


I could just manifest my dreams of being a baker who always loved to bake and do creative things. So, I started making handmade gifts, stationery chocolates, and cakes. 


One fine day, before Rakhi, I thought I'll start displaying my products and thought of making social media my friend and this is how I started my page “@Shahi Treasures”. 


Shahi Treasures serves all kinds of handmade gifts and confectionery products. Starting with selling handmade gifts during Covid really turned out to transpire where I could really learn more about baking and serve our city with a new taste. 


I am making this small brand turn big with all my zeal. 


Everyone loves a Good Lawyer..

Its praiseworthy to be an all rounder!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments