"No matter what struggles I came across, I will keep going because i have the will and strength to overcome it all." - Jaya K Radhwani

 

Jaya K Radhwani

No matter what struggles I came across, I will keep going because I have the will and strength to overcome it all. All my greatest accomplishments, I once thought I would never achieve, but I keep on succeeding in every challenge that faces me. No matter what struggles come across, Keep Going...

 I'm Jaya Radhwani, 29 yrs old girl from Nagpur. Graduated from Nagpur University. I love to travel, food, and read books. I'm passionate about Cafes, Restaurants, and the hospitality Industry. I've been working since the age of 18.

 

 At a very young age, my parents passed away. Apart from a lot of ups n downs in my life, I continued to not give up on my dreams. My dream was always to become an Entrepreneur, but to support myself and my family I was not able to quit my job. But finally, I started a business as Restaurant Consultant in 2021 named Astrology. It's a Restaurant Consultancy firm that helps restaurants in Hiring, Marketing, Management, Designing, Financial Planning, Promotions, etc.

 

 Restrology provides training to hospitality staff and helps Restaurant businesses the best they can be...Do support my business @restrology. 

 

I want to tell the people of Nagpur, No matter what struggles come across , Keep Going. Struggles make you strong.

Post a Comment

0 Comments