"But then, who trusts ideas of a 19 year old."- Simran Dhameja

 

Simran Dhameja
Life gives you that one chance to choose the reality your heart wants to own and your head wants to accept.


I am simran dhameja an entrepreneur, content creator, and a writer.


A CA dropout as they say and the human who wanted to own her one thousand dreams as I believe. 


I am first of all someone who runs an ecommerce store called @thebanjarabazaar soon turning to an offline store too with it's own clothing label called @____saral for women's wear in the online market, and other subsidiaries. 


Then there is this source of happiness thats creating comedy content on social media. Being Almost graduated and am also at market analysis this year. 


And then I write. Literature keeps me sane. So @shabadkaar is where half of my heart is. 


If you ask the 14 year old simran what would she like to be, with a grin she'd make you a list. 


After 12th I chose CA .I loved the learning process of this course .but somehow that was not my place of future. And as soon as CA intermediate was done, I had my clarity. I did 3 months of internship and got a chance to explore a whole new zone of marketing and within that period itself The banjara bazaar happened.


 But then again, who trusts the ideas or plans of a 19 year old.


Multiple rejections happened for investments. I started freelancing to setup the investment by myself. 

Multiple failures happened. Self doubts happened. Initially as a startup The banjara bazaar had only me. From being the social media manager, photographer, graphic designer, editor, manager, sales expert and even being the delivery person at times ,To being someone who holds a team of 15 humans as Team The banjara bazaar it all happened with a process I'll cherish for whole of my life. 


As I failed in one of the exams, or chose business over any other good course or profession there were the unimportant people telling me how I made the wrong choices and It got me depression for months. 


All I have is gratitude to a major extent , for I would not have had any courage to make it happen without my dad and mom who fixed everything that messed up, everytime. Coolest parents.A big yes. Nagpur for me is my city of dreams. To every person who has been in the process, am great full. 


All I believe is in our 20's our decisions should not be influenced by other people. Choose what makes you work 24/7 with all your heart and love.

 Choose what keeps you going. 

Choose what keeps you sane.

Post a Comment

0 Comments