"Build your army and win the world." - Sanjyot Kaur

Sanjyot Kaur

 I’m Sanjyot, I’m a student at NMIMS Vile Parle Mumbai. I’m not a self-taught baker but I have done a certificate course recurringly. I’m the founder-owner & head chef at @amberandcocoa. 


We started @amberandcocoa as a joke as I made chocolates and my mom suggested I should start selling them. We made a menu of 4 items and put it on Instagram. We genuinely started getting orders. We started with a menu of 4 items and today we proudly announce being the pioneers of delicacies like BASBOUSA PULL ME UPS TRÈS LECHES & of course the much-loved CHEESE PLATTERS & GRAZING TABLES around the city. 


A little change of attitude. A little more confidence in myself. The abundance of research and trial & error and a lot of support from my family helped me reach where I am today. I regret overthinking, not speaking what was on my mind, and not being confident about myself.


I appreciate being financially independent, responsible, and content in life. One thing I like to tell people is that - Nagpur KEEP LOVING A&C always. With new crazy recipes delicacies & fragments, we’ve coined & introduced in our city. We know that Nagpur loves the delicacies of the world 


Keep up at it. No one can help u folks. You are you’re enjoying trust & faith. Your leader is your boss. Build your army and win the world

One step at a time.

Post a Comment

0 Comments