"Everyone should experience the rush and butterfly feeling' when we see our own little business grow to its full capacity." - Apurva Namewar

 

Apurva Namewar

Hi, I am Apurva Namewar, founder of @bodymuse. I am a Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Technology from YCCE. The passion to develop something grew from there. After graduation I joined Zedge Counseling firm as a full time counsellor. 

The concept of DIY first came to me when I was suffering from acne. I tried some DIYs, which actually worked so well for my skin. I distributed samples to my friends for feedback on my DIY solutions. It’s their very positive feedback which motivated me to start my company, BODY MUSE. Body Muse was launched on a very special day for me, the 6th of December 2018. My income averaged a 3 fig number at the time. Body Muse soon started selling its products to neighbours and friends, and eventually it grew in terms of range and variety. It all felt like a dream, hard work started paying off.

Body Muse presently sells 70 products to different clients all over India. I promote the products through Instagram ads and organically. Right from Marketing, Promoting, Customer Services, Finances, Inventory, Product Design, and Sales is done by me. After working as a counsellor in the day, my night is for Body Muse. 

The drive to work double shifts comes from the feedback of my customers. The passion, motivation to sustain, to be better, to be relevant, to grow is what keeps me going even through the most impossible days.

The ideology behind the name ‘body muse’ is to consider the matters of our body thoughtfully. My products amuses the body and hence the name 'BODY MUSE.

My prime goal is to introduce luxury products at an affordable price. In few years, I view myself as a full time entrepreneur , managing and expanding BodyMuse. 

As Body Muse grew, initial setbacks like lack for bigger space and showcasing,publicising,promoting the products poured in.

Eventually my products spoke for themselves. They are customized for different skin types and are made with essential oils and without any chemicals. 

They are effective and affordable.

One of the biggest achievements of Body Muse is its high rate of comparability with a leading a British Cosmetics retailer company, Lush. Though currently, Body Muse is still growing, I want it to become one of the most recognised brands.

Everyone should experience the rush and 'butterfly feeling' when we see our own little business grow to its full capacity. Don’t give up the search for your passion. Don’t succumb to what the world wants you to do. 

Once you find what you love to do and know that you’re good at, you’ll automatically find your purpose. I have found my purpose - help people to access extremely effective luxury skin care products at an affordable price. I hope you do too because nothing can beat this amazing feeling of being able to make a difference in someone else’s life.


Instagram

Post a Comment

0 Comments