"Be consistent and it will take you to places you have never imagined." - Twinkle Borkar

Twinkle Borkar

When I started, the term “food blogger” was seldom on my mind.

I am always up for going out and eating new cuisines and enjoying the food. As an adolescent, I started sharing this on my Instagram page. Then I started using Instagram for sharing all the amazing food I was having and some travel experiences!


As I started seeing some growth, I came to know how to improve my account and where it’s gonna take me.

I loved exploring different types of food and also getting to share different experiences with all my friends. Recommending the same and giving a thrill to their tastebuds became my favorite work.


I have had a bunch of people all around me who always doubted this. Mostly because they are my well-wishers, and they didn’t think this would take off as such. Having to defend what I like doing always has been my motivation.

Honestly, a lot has changed since all of this started.

 I’ve been to places and eaten things that I didn’t think of.


The first and foremost achievement for me that could help people at the hour of the crisis was I could amplify the leads, I have for the resources, at the time of the pandemic.

I have been interviewed a lot, by news channels and media houses.

I’ve also been invited as a guest or in charge at events and now people know me as 'girly and gluttony'.


My Biggest achievement would also be being able to help the business grow. I could help people earn their bread and butter with the little help that I provided.

I’m also a part of NMC’s influencer program through which I have been spreading the word to get vaccinated.


The first 2000 followers were the toughest for me. I had to push myself there. Since then, it has been pulling me in. My confidence has grown and I have had the opportunity to help small businesses grow. I’m very grateful for all of this.


I have learned quite a lot.

 As a citizen, I learned how diverse Indian cuisine is.

As a student, I have realized that once I dream it, I can do it.

As a food blogger, I have learned that I can make a difference, and this power has brought me responsibilities as well.


After all this time, I would’ve covered a lot of places around the cities, but I still get to visit new places now and then. 


There’s a lot to explore, I'm just waiting till the pandemic is over. Good times ahead.


Finally, never let go of what you love doing. You never know where that’ll take you. Be consistent and it will take you to places you have never imagined.

Post a Comment

0 Comments