"Seek opportunities and help others." - Aditi Kothari

 

Aditi kothari


Because of the Covid-19 pandemic, the whole world had to go through the lockdown which disrupted academics. Like every other child, I was also reluctant to study, so I started exploring the creative side within me. I started making digital illustrations, paintings and DIYs, seeing which my brother encouraged me to create a Page and start earning. I was engaging in these activities for myself, until I reached out an NGO named “Manzil foundation”. 

I contributed my work towards the raising of funds for the NGO. It felt unusual asking for money from people, without them being assured that their money was being spent on a good cause. Therefore, I used my Instagram page “@she.is_art” to sell customized masks, tie-n-dye t-shirts, Candles, Illustrations etc. to make some money and successfully share my part as a fund raiser to Manzil Foundation. The page helped me contribute towards a good cause and encouraged me to continue doing so for helping other people.

A part of the money earned was also used to buy a smartphone for my maid’s son so that he could continue with his studies during these hard times. Creating an Instagram page to showcase my art, helped me pursue the hidden talent inside me and encourage myself everyday to learn and grow. This experience made me realize that art is not limited to ourselves but we can always seek opportunities and help others.

Post a Comment

0 Comments