"Wear your scars like a dress and show them how pretty strength can be."- Tisha Khandelwal

 

Tisha Khandelwal

“Wear your scars like a dress and show them how pretty strength can be” has always been one of the most inspiring quotes I have looked back in times of struggle. I am just your desi, playful, optimistic , brown baddie who makes her way through by mostly following her heart more often than her mind. I think we are all hero’s of our own stories, as it should be.

My principles for myself always come from a place of kindness. I think it is mostly because I have been bullied so much about my body. Words thrown around as pieces of cakes for everyone to devour. Let me tell you, you will find a place within or outside yourself to completely accept who you are.

My only advice is to be kind to each and every person because you never know what the other person is going through. Younger Tisha never thought that she might even consider posting full body pictures and representing herself in MUNs and carry herself with so much confidence. If I try to put everything I have learnt in a single word it would definitely be “confidence”


Instagram

Post a Comment

0 Comments