"It's all about your attitude."- Himanshu Armarkar

Himanshu Armarkar


Life is always unpredictable but if we will not plan it out, removing the uncertainty we will be nothing but wild animals surviving but the whole point of being a human is living. I’m Himanshu Armarkar and I always thought of becoming an entrepreneur. Did I? Yes, was it easy? No, nothing in this world comes wrapped in a sparkly gift wrapper. I was never into studies that much, I was the backbencher with extraordinary dreams.

 My entrepreneurial Journey Started back then when I was in 10th grade, I was the same young mischievous boy with no decided future as such. I used to get the best dialogues from my teachers and Parents - 'Please Study, or else what will you do - Tu kya hi karega ? ' and this was one of the most motivating dialogues for me. We all have lows and highs in our lives, I also had it during my teenage period but that helped me to get stronger and I learnt that everyone needs some or the other help so planned of extending a helping hand, I gave a rise to an NGO named as NO DIFFERENCE FOUNDATION. 

No Difference Foundation basically works for underprivileged children, as I experienced the saddest part of my life and didn't want anyone else to go through it. After some time I went through a big loss of my close one but I still got back then when I was 17 years old where one needs the utmost support in life but ultimately I didn't lose positiveness, vision and mission ! This was the best part,I gave my 12th exams with lots and lots of challenges around handling the family business alone and education on another side. Now, I'm Pursuing BBA from Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai.

Like every other guy, I also had the same dreams of doing something out of the box, Doing something New or starting up with something but I also had a vision and mission with me which led me to what I am doing now!

Currently I'm working as Managing Director At Armarkar Group of Companies,
Owner at Shree Gold Bullion ( Part of Armarkar Companies)
Founder Of a social Working Youth Group - No Difference Foundation

Also as an Backstage Influencer!
I always believe in helping others to achieve their dreams, from my past experiences I've learnt to work For people rather than for yourself !
From 2018, My Life changed in the biggest Positive way I thought ever could and gave me the right path I needed !

My Commercial Journey Started in 2018 !
When I entered my teens, I was welcomed by handing over a complete business empire in my hands and that was the biggest thing I could ever get! Since then I'm successfully working as Managing Director At Armarkar Group of Companies!

I regret many things which I did in the past but also I learnt that if we did something wrong we should go by yourself and apologize for everything!

One thing I would really like to tell you is that no matter what, your whole life can go wrong but you're the only one who can change it just by your thoughts! Keep yourself positive at every point of time in life. It's obvious to face ups and downs but if you have a positive attitude everything can change from worst to best. Also always try to get back stronger if you fail at any point of time.


Instagram

Post a Comment

0 Comments