"Don't copy others, Create your own style."-Anisha Jotwani

Anisha Jotwani

So, before starting my own food blog I used to watch many food videos and photos on Instagram and it fascinated me to start my own. I came to know that food bloggers get paid for collaborations and invitations from restaurants and so, I thought of giving it a shot. The first step was to find a good name for my page and I wanted a name which was unique and catchy. After thinking so much, the food theoryy it was! I started posting and giving reviews.

I was about to start to explore new places and give reviews but then came this lockdown! I saw that many food bloggers started making new dishes at their home itself and uploading them which inspired me to do the same. I started making and uploading yummy 1 minute recipes so that it would be easy for my audience and I hoped that my audience would love it.

I faced many ups and downs but I never thought of giving up! I always think the number of followers doesn’t matter all that matters is the content! I wanted to be unique with my content too so I always try new things. I was a very different person before I started this, I was an introvert but now I can talk and interact with ease or do anything! I want to grow more and be a part of the list of top food bloggers. Until now my journey has been fun and amazing, learning and making new dishes, uploading them, interacting with my audience and etc. 

There's one thing I would like to add though, don’t copy others just create your own style. Many people will hate you or be jealous of what you are doing. Don't focus on negativity, work hard and grow.

Post a Comment

0 Comments