"Age doesn't define your success."-Arayansh Thapar

Arayansh Thapar
I wasn't serious about music in the starting, who knew I would dedicate my entire life to it! I saw a movie 9 years back in which the hero played the guitar and got the girl. So, I picked up the same old 6 strings my father played and asked him to teach me the iconic song "Pehla Nasha", though I didn't get the girl but I truly fell in love for the first time, with music and since then I haven't looked back, not even once.

 Gradually started getting more exposure in the world of music and I realized that it isn't limited to certain languages. My entire perspective about it was changed when I came across an artist named Bryan Adams. That's when I decided what I really want to do.  I wanted to perform for a million of people across the world. 

So, I started learning new songs and then I started playing them in front of people and it happened so quickly that I didn't even realize when an audience of 2-3 people changed into a room full of people in a cafe to soon an entire auditorium of people clapping along and singing with me. 
 
Today, I feel incredibly blessed to have the ability to express myself through songs and I hope someday the auditorium will change into a stadium full of people but what I can guarantee you all is that I will still be the same 7 year old kid falling in love with music, even harder as I grow and perform for you all.


Post a Comment

0 Comments