"You'll get over it, Start loving yourself first." - Rajasi Waikar

Rajasi Waikar

 


Life, it's not easy.

Specially teenage and young adulthood. You go through alot, you make mistakes, you learn from them and yes you have to fight your own battles, many time alone.
I was always an all rounder and someone who always had a huge smile on her face even if I was bullied or being judged sometimes, I used to let everything go. I used to be life of the party, I could cheer up the saddest person on earth, I was good with everything and my life was pretty amazing. Then as I entered teenage, I started to feel music more; it was like an escape for me. My circle got small, I was still life of the party though, still cheerful.

But in 10th grade alot of things happened all of a sudden. Things a 15 year old couldn't take.

2020 was the turning point for me. People go through alot and they don't tell anyone and it's so difficult to get yourself together. I lost almost all my friends in the worst way possible, made mistakes, lost myself literally and it was difficult for me to move on in life. I used to overthink the hell out of anything. Nothing made me happy anymore, even if i tried I'd breakdown and cry.

I was so weak but then as time went by I got myself together, fixed the broken pieces, started doing things I love; I became my own therapist.
I felt so lost but here I am now: "Got over the past by writing songs on it."
I took myself out of it.
We can't change the past right? So why dwell over it? You're the only one who can help yourself.

I never took life seriously. I was so confused with it. Last year was the worst year of my life. But the worst things bring out the best right? So I discovered something; Myself.
I always loved music, psychology and fashion.

So, one night just like people get enlightment, a thought struck me. Why don't I do anything about things I really wanna do?

So I started a YouTube channel, began social work, made an original song(which will be out soon), made new friends and began to love myself. 

I used to cover songs on YouTube but it didn't feel real to me. I wanted to do something original. So I took a break and now I'm gonna use my channel in a better way by uploading videos about mental heath and teenage/young adulthood too. It'll off course have videos like makeup, vlogs, fashion and even music. I'm also going to blog on my Instagram, because I think we can express through fashion. So right now I'm almost 17 and a singer/songwriter who is also writing a book called 'teenage mystery'. I want to change people's mentality and mindset about ideal life. I want to change the definition of music, mental health and fashion for people. I want people to believe in themselves. I've just started my journey and I know it's not going to be easy but I'm never going to stop though. But one thing's for sure, start loving yourself this very moment, be more happy, stop overthinking, do things you love and that's how you'll discover life in its best way, thats how you'll discover yourself in the best way.




Post a Comment

0 Comments