"Faith it till u make it."- Harshit Malu

Harshit Malu

 Being born and brought up in a very rich Marwari family, I always dreamt of being like my Bade Papa, The Man of the House, Industrialist, the decision maker and many more qualities. Basically all together I wanted to own the business. But with time things changed. I developed  various interests like writing, trekking etc. So like everyone there was a turning point in my life. I got the gems of my life. So last year I went to Amity Noida. Life was awesome. I was therefor 8 months. And my life changed in those crazy 8 months. I met Yutika and Arpit they taught me how to live to the fullest. But life is uncertain you never know what happens next. 

 In November before my exams I was a little tense, worried, a little depressed because I felt left out there, I was not following my passion. It was like I was there for a degree but I wanted to explore more. So I had a word with my mom and my Program Leader and I decided to come back. My Mom supported me in my every decision. She fought with the all family just to call me back. And I came back. So Life was difficult here, especially when you see all of your friends doing something in their life, following their passions, achieving their goals. So, Yes I was a bit depressed, anxiety so I started seeing a therapist. Life was a little normal and then one fine day I met Azeem Khan, the founder of, The TIE Up . He called me to the office and he let me join The TIE Up. So this was the turning point in my life. 

It has been 8 months since I have been working at The TIE Up and following my passion. I am the Assistant Manager and the social media manager at The TIE Up. Because of @azeemd I got a chance of introspecting myself. I started writing ghazals and shyaaris. I also got a chance to explore many fields like Marketing and Operations from Organizing Events to capturing an engagement, experiencing a wedding in Jaipur and coming up with my own startup. So if you ask me where do I want to see myself in the near future, all I can say is handling brands in The TIE Up and The TIE Up  reaching it's  heights


Instagram

Post a Comment

0 Comments