"Don't worry, let time do it's magic."- Swaranshu Burande

 

Swaranshu Burande

They say that you are not what they perceive you to be and everything will be fine eventually, and trust me it does. Coming to the point, I have this friend of mine who was very close to me when I was in 11th (I’m now in B.Com. F.Y.) shared our days with each other, each and every problem and what not. 

Eventually, they started to ignore me and when confronted they said that it was because I was too boring. Instead of standing up I took up the blame, had a fight within myself for a month judging if I really am or not. I did fall really low, but I got back up, didn’t lose any faith in people whatsoever, and here I am at my strongest because of the people I am surrounded with.

 They made me believe in myself and have just loved me endlessly. We, humans, tend to have abandonment issues and insecurities, but even if we are abandoned. We are not capitulating to it and renouncing faith but instead rising up. 

And it is normal for humans to make mistakes and screw up but that’s okay it’s a learning process no one is given a guide. Don’t be hard on yourself and just give it time and everything will turn out to be just fine. 


Instagram

Post a Comment

0 Comments