Dia Khanna

I have never doubted myself, never and honestly that’s one thing I’m genuinely so proud of because self doubting can truly hurt your own feelings.


While I was growing up I was majorly interested to click pictures, change outfits and try something different and fill my fashion sense with various colours! Well I guess I had it in me because being raised by an immensely talented fashion designer that is my supercool mother I always had a great interest in fashion, dancing and acting!

All these things made me love myself and feel good about myself! I would usually spend my time dancing, acting, creating various outfits and helping my friends pick outfits for themselves because I was greatly into the basic idea of fashion since the very beginning!

I started watching various YouTube channels and had an urge to make one since a while and due this pandemic I saw so many people being productive and fullfiling their dreams so I decided to fulfil mine and started my very own YouTube channel!

The most important life lesson I’ve learned is that there is no tomorrow, you only have today which is your day to do what you want the most!!

TODAY is the start of your very own journey:)

I hope yours will be inspiring, courageous and filled with happiness and joy:)