"I click photographs to keep Memories Alive." -Yash Chopda

 

Yash Chopda


 I am Yash Chopda, a Wildlife Photographer by passion and a businessman by profession.
I have completed my Diploma in Photography & Bachelor’s in Business Administration from Nagpur.
During the week, I work for my family business & weekends are mostly spent in serene places which are either in jungles or doing bird watching. I have been keen on photography since a very young age but I started learning the techniques during my high school days. Initially, I did all types of photography- portrait, fashion, event, product but my fondness towards wildlife photography increased when I started spending hours at bird sanctuaries and since then it’s been a wonderful journey of 10years.

I liked observing animals since childhood and their behavior from close spent days in the woods, learned many things, the most important one of them being patient. Spending time in Bird sanctuaries & jungles, observing birds, animals their behavior, which makes me compare humans with animals. During my initial days in the jungle, there was one incident where the Tiger was standing next to my open Jeep and I happened to look into the eyes of the beast while he was looking towards me- I cannot describe in words what that one moment felt like but it definitely made me want to visit jungle again & again.

I don’t like to have regrets in my life and that’s the only mantra that makes me appreciate everything life brings along my way. Well, the most I appreciate is the amount of support I’ve received from my family, friends, and my fellow photographers. I want to say that Nagpurians do have opportunities as they have jungle reserves near their city. Go explore, live, learn and love the natural beauty of our jungles.

Nature has the capacity for healing & on such gloomy days my only message for Nagpurians would be that we are privileged to have surrounded by Jungles from all directions so do take time out of your work, visit jungles &spend more time with your loved ones.


Instagram

Post a Comment

0 Comments