"I always aspired to be different. There's no joy for me in mediocrity."- Bhawesh Sahu.

Bhawesh Sahu

Living in Nagpur and working a 9-5 as Regional Sales Manager at SplashJet Inkjet Ink Company in Nagpur, I got to travel a lot. I've been working for almost 6 years now with complete dedication though I take small breaks of 10 to 15 days to Live My Passion; Bike Riding.


My dad bought a bike when I was 18 and literally that changed everything for me. It was a KTM, and nobody in my neighbourhood had owned that kind of bike. 


In my whole life, I always aspired to be different. There's no joy for me in mediocrity.


My parents were always worried for me because I loved bike riding so much and for an Indian Household, Bike Riding was not a desired hobby.


I loved the whole process of exploring. Always fighting with time and somehow tackling my parents, I continued my journey of exploring.


In 2017, I decided to complete 'The Golden Quadrilateral' but couldn't complete it then. To compete in any record, one requires a lot of training.

The speed is required to drive above 150- 170 km/ph just to be in the race. Many skills such as meditation, sleep control is important to achieve in this. 


This is pure Madness!


My engine fan broke and I could feel my shoes sticking to the engine. I got delayed because of this. At that point, many things came to my mind, but I kept on my motivation, defied all odds, empty stomach, and made that Record!

  

I completed the record in 91 hours.


The joy of meeting new people, living in the mountains, sleeping on the Highway, streets was a real thrill for me. 


I create vlogs and also document all my experiences in my diary that I carry every day. I haven't published anything yet it was just for me and has become very precious for me.


I never aimed for the record.

I just kept following my passion and one day I looked back, it was a long road. 



All the best to every rider and bikers who wants to complete there dream, keep following your passion.

Post a Comment

0 Comments