Sarang Brahmapurikar


"There have been days that have been really bad, days that made me feel that good can happen anymore and there have been days that brought out the best in me. I've gradually learnt that everything that is happening is normal because it's a part of life, and I grew to accept that.

 For life is like a rollercoaster ride, full of ups and downs, I sought to be aware of both my ups and downs as it was important for me to let myself feel. I understood that there is no solution but constant processing. Growth is not linear, it is in a spiral which gets amplified by everything I let myself feel.

During those bad days, I have done quite a few things that now feel stupid because in doing so neither did it do any good to me but also made me look foolish and hurt the people around me. I could say I had some reasons of my own in doing so and was provoked by my circumstances for it.

But in all this time I've realized that things change and do get better, there's always something good waiting to happen and you just need to be patient. I've seen it happen first hand and these are the things that keep me going. The universe always keeps sending out signals and we just have to be aware enough to see and acknowledge them. All in all, what I can say is self harm is not even worth it and is the worst thing one could do to themselves. Be kind and take care of yourself because that's one thing we need the most. You have to prioritize your mental health and well being over all and believe me it is truly worth it!"