"Padman of Nagpur"- Kshitij Jane

Kshitij Jane

 Lexie is one of its kind startups in Nagpur which deals in eco-friendly feminine hygiene products and is operational all over the country. I have completed my Bachelor's in International Business Management from BMCC, Pune. It was in 2019 that I came back to Nagpur to start over Lexie in Nagpur and decided that I really wanted to give back to my city.


I knew in my heart that it's my time when I can actually bring a change into society through my work and at the same time provide the best period product. I had two failed startups when I was back there in Pune, I was young and in my experimental phase.

I feel it's a bliss when you start young because your responsibility is the bare minimum and you have lots of space for growth and learning. After my 2nd startup tanked, it was a low space for me but I knew in my heart that I have what it takes but I wanted to be in that sweet spot where I wanted things to work for me and I know it's not coming to me just by sitting, I obviously knew that I have to work for it.

It was during a discussion with a friend when the idea for lexie hit me. and I have never been so confident about it in my heart. I knew it would be easy but I know it's all worth it. Every lesson is a learning, it's not about winning or losing, and it adds on to the experience you have and can be useful in future. Irrespective of the results , your major responsibility has to give your 100% and believe in the process and yourself.

I started when I was 18, I wouldn't get tanked but am grateful that now I am working on Lexie , and it's in much better shape than what I have worked on earlier in life. I am glad to have turned into an entrepreneur and I know it's just the start. I really appreciate the support and love I have got in the city. It was literally unconditional , I have always been secluded and asocial in school days , and later went to Pune for my grad , so for me it was equivalent to the new city.

About Lexie - Lexie is one of its kind startups in Nagpur which deals in eco-friendly feminine hygiene products and is operational all over the country. We have an eco-friendly and biodegradable period product. We have been working towards the betterment of the environment through our product which does not leave any waste as our pads are biodegradable in 18 months and whereas there are conventional pads that take millions of years because it's plastic basically.


In my opinion execution matters more than what idea has , because if you cross the street you will find 10 more ideas , but it's on you how you execute and it brings the personal touch to your work , because you have an opportunity to define it the way you want to. Startups are very subjective on how you want to run it , how do you want it to function and how you wanna present it. I also believe it is also a reflection of you, because it's literally your whole and soul work. Don't tend to rely on the reel world for the ideation and conceptualization , but bring out your originality in your work.


Post a Comment

0 Comments