"I like the woman I'm becoming; she's not perfect but she's everything I have ever dreamt of."-Prerna Chandak

Prerna Chandak

 For a very long time, I was told that you can either sail through medical school or be everything you ever wanted to do but never both. But exactly a year and 8 months ago, I filled up a form randomly because I was in desperate need of a change; little did I know that that one act would change the course of my entire life.


Global Shapers Community has given me a purpose, a sense of commitment towards the world, mentors across the globe, and has helped me work on my own project which revolves around Menstrual education for women and men equally.


Working in a leadership role has helped me mature at a rate I am not always comfortable with but I've made peace with it. I've made peace with being vulnerable and not so perfect all the time, but I make sure that I always give my best shot, taking challenges head on and also, cherishing every small victory as a stepping stone to the bigger picture.


Now, I am eight months away from getting a doctor in front of my name but I'm a lot more closer to dreaming even bigger and achieving everything I've ever wanted.


Instagram


Post a Comment

0 Comments