"There are words because we are."- Tiyasha Chaudhuri

 

Tiyasha Chaudhuri


I believe that each of us who is surviving here, on Earth, with whatever we have, thinking, imagining, manifesting; consciously and subconsciously about whatever it is to come; our lives will be stroked upon by a Tragedy. Here I would also like to add that there is no scale that has the power or the audacity to measure that certain Tragedy. And as humans, the last thing we want to see is our pain getting measured by some technology imposed creation that first: Is incapable of feeling the pain under our skin (Physical) and second: Is incapable to access the way our Brains access pain (both Physical and Mental or say emotional equally).

The ""Tragedy"" that fell upon my life dates back to March 2011 when my mother passed away after battling Acute Myeloid Leukemia for more than a year. Till last year, her battle story was my story of survival—as what I used to call it, but survival instinct occurs when there is a shift to our identities. So, now that I look back, my mother's story was an event, a tragic one that I used as a shield for not processing my pain which led to the overwhelming suffering that I felt under my skin. And, although I am writing this as to portray something, I am abstaining from the use of any hyperboles because the truth is plain and needs to be said.

With the same behaviours, patterns, and repeated spirals came a time when I felt anxious for a while and nothing could calm me but a book that was based on Psychotherapy. I had read it already but this time just as my life at that moment depended on it and what I understood was that all along I have been numb and unless and until I sit down and analyse slowly, with time, I would not change and neither would the world around me.

To save ourselves, we must look inside. From then I learned that everything that comes—comes from within me and everything that is because of me. I let life happen, till I got to know how to design it. I let words breathe before I got to know how I can craft them.

There are words because we are. There is life because we are. There is everything because of us, nothing before, nothing after just the life, just the soul.


Instagram

Post a Comment

0 Comments