"Make Choices for yourself. Everyone will be happy eventually." - Neema Koche

 

Neema Koche

I'm that confused kid who's grown up now and knows what she's actually doing. Hello, I'm a photographer and I love everything that can capture what I'm seeing right now. Way back when I was in school, I have always been an average student. It's not that I was worse in anything, but I wasn't that good enough in everything. 

I always want to try new, so I do try and learn all that I could but after once if it doesn't make me happy I start with something else. My parents have always supported me. I was an independent child that way. Sometimes I thought I was disappointing them but it was better than disappointing myself later. Nothing can comfort us for long if that is not what we really want. I have been through so many carrier options till now, from dreaming to become a collector officer in my childhood to becoming a photographer right now. It was all about the choices that I made.

I do what makes me feel good, sometimes I even like being in front of the camera and not behind. When I look back I didn't even once think and nobody told me that my passion can be a carrier. But in these gone years I realised how unknowingly I have been into photography as an artist. To be honest, nobody ever taught me how to click pictures. I was in my 10th since I had a phone in my hand. 

I started clicking more and more pictures. Later when I was exposed to social media, I observed people, their work and while bringing that into my phone I learned angles and framing. In Between when I was preparing for designing. I learned a lot about art. From that time to till now, I explored so many new people and artists around me. This same thing inspires me to think weird and different. I would say it took me years to learn aesthetics. I have always been a phone photographer. It never really stopped me from doing what I do right now. Even now I don't own any camera, but coming out of my comfort zone I'm learning the technicalities. Let's see where I go. 

I'll always value people that were in my journey no matter in what way or just for a while. I just look forward to what is coming my way. And If I have to say anything to you all the readers, I would say you'll definitely find what you love if you choose the path that makes you happy and not just the people around you. 

Make choices for yourself. Everyone will be happy eventually.

Post a Comment

0 Comments