"Entrepreneurship is tough, especially in India where families still believe in well-settled job mentality." - Arpit Sinha

 

Arpit Sinha


Entrepreneurship is tough, especially in a country like India where families still believe in a well-settled job mentality. Although things are changing now, I was lucky enough to have a supportive family, a cooperative father, and an elder brother.


I started the concept of "Chaai Seth" back in 2015 in Shillong, Meghalaya while pursuing my bachelor's. With an initial investment that we saved from pocket money, the business is now going to be one of the top ventures of Tea and fast food chains in India. 


Working here for 2 years, I realized to work on my venture and to shape it in a bigger way by making a full-fledged Pvt Ltd company.


The main issue was finding a co-founder, as I believe; finding a co-founder is like finding a life partner! Lots of "Gunas" should match, and he/she must have a similar approach and views towards the company and concept's growth.


Luckily, within a time frame of 2-3 months, I got Mr. Prateek and Mr. Prem as co-founders and Mr. R.K. Kala as a dedicated team member.


Within a time frame of just 10-11 months, we opened 5 outlets, and have booked 47+ outlets till now. Most of them are waiting for the lockdown to get over!


With the total investment starting from just 6-7 lacs, we through his Chaai Seth franchise are offering 20+ varieties of tea and fast food menu! 


Recently, our Chaai Seth is nominated for the 500 startups award as well. I have roots in Bihar and was in Shillong for 3 years where I started this concept. In the final year of my college, I got placed in Delhi and had to join the job in a food startup.


Apart from Chaai Seth by Bractburd Food and Beverage Pvt Ltd, we have @Wynswell as well, which is a Business and Management Consultancy firm with a set of lawyers and Chartered Accountants and some ex-Big 4 employees as co-founders. 


Through Wynswell we help new and budding startups and firms in terms of- company incorporation, Taxation (direct and indirect), Softwares, Accounting Outsourcing, CFO, Digital Marketing, Business and Startup consultancy, Licensing, and all professional services.


In 2019, we luckily engaged ourselves in A2Z Medicals and Surgericals as well, which is the 3rd venture that we have. 


Headed by Mr. Chiranjivi, we have 120+ A2Z medical franchise outlets and we are now planning to expand it on the PAN India network.



This is just a small part of my story, and I believe I have miles to cover.


All I need is your support and good wishes!

Post a Comment

0 Comments